Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discuss Episodes 7-9 here.
Siamese Sith

Re: Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Post by Siamese Sith » June 3rd, 2019, 9:56 pm

Siamese Sith wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:30 pm
I had an epiphany just now that I want to share with you guys!
https://free-swim.blogspot.com/
So celebration has sparked a glimmer of hope in me regarding episode IX.
Like the good ol days I'm gonna share my theory, this is gonna be a rough draft so to speak...
Who is Reys parents
How is she so powerful without ANY formal Jedi Training?
What the F was Snoke's importance?
Is Sheeve in IX
Did Palps actually know Plageuis's ability to cheat death?
What ever happened to Luke's severed hand that was rumored to kick off this trilogy in TFA?

How does this scene answer most of these questions?
Sorry Starwars theory I had that theory first!
https://youtu.be/C_InBIryeSc

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » June 23rd, 2019, 9:27 am

I'm sure everyone's seen the clip of the Mark Hamil interview where he reveals his feelings regarding the end of his contractual obligations in the ST and his "role" in IX....
I wonder id we're reading into the comment too much or if he really is glad to be done with the ST.
I'm also intrigued by John Boyega's comments as of late regarding his feelings about the writing and character development for the ST and his character in particular.

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » June 23rd, 2019, 3:07 pm

Siamese Sith wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 9:27 am
I'm sure everyone's seen the clip of the Mark Hamil interview where he reveals his feelings regarding the end of his contractual obligations in the ST and his "role" in IX....
I wonder id we're reading into the comment too much or if he really is glad to be done with the ST.
I'm also intrigued by John Boyega's comments as of late regarding his feelings about the writing and character development for the ST and his character in particular.
I think Hamill feels that he is done with SW. Although he may have changed his words publicly, I don't its impossible that he wasn't happy with TLJ.

What did John Boyega say?

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » June 24th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Master Magnus wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 3:07 pm
Siamese Sith wrote:
I think Hamill feels that he is done with SW. Although he may have changed his words publicly, I don't its impossible that he wasn't happy with TLJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RT_BG-yaso

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » June 25th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Siamese Sith wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 1:13 pm
Master Magnus wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 3:07 pm
Siamese Sith wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RT_BG-yaso
Well, we'll just have to wait and see what he'll say. I think that it felt as if his character really went nowhere. When I watched TLJ in theater, I was bummed that he didn't get to sacrifice himself (especially with the bad scenes that followed) as I think the character felt "finished". I like Finn, so I hope Abrams has written him better for TROS than Johnson did for TLJ.

thepepgal

Post by thepepgal » July 3rd, 2019, 3:36 pm

Daisy Ridley has confirmed in USA Today interview that by the end of this film, JJ will have told us who Rey's parents are.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 612188001/
Remember, the Force will be with you always.

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » July 10th, 2019, 3:54 pm

StarWars.com has revealed a new stormtrooper design for TROS, the Sith Trooper. Sith? This is getting confusing...

StarWars.com

thepepgal

Post by thepepgal » July 11th, 2019, 4:12 pm

No it's not. The marketing department was running out ideas of what to call the next toy trooper. It just means they are red and probably commanded by a Sith. Just a mixture of praetorian and trooper.

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » July 12th, 2019, 5:49 pm

thepepgal wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 4:12 pm
No it's not. The marketing department was running out ideas of what to call the next toy trooper. It just means they are red and probably commanded by a Sith. Just a mixture of praetorian and trooper.
This is the one thing that urks me about this franchise....the way new characters are introduced! Doku just shows up in Episode II but was Qui Gon's Master and Yoda's apprentice yet we never heard or saw him in episode I.
Now we have red Sith Troopers....I assume these doods are gonna be badass....where were they during the battle of Endor?
I just hope they're fight style has a little less "so you think you can dance" than the Praetorian guards....
God I'm so jaded!

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » July 13th, 2019, 3:36 am

thepepgal wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 4:12 pm
Interesting hypothesis, but the Sith-moniker can't be explained away that easily. Does this mean that Kylo now is a Sith? That he embraced the philosophy of his grandfather after the death of Snoke? Or is this Palpy's guys?

thepepgal

Post by thepepgal » July 14th, 2019, 7:05 am

Mags, we hear Palpy's laugh in the teaser so either his presence has completed Kylo's training or Paly's clone is commanding a group of troopers. There is Knight of Ren who could also be leading them. Remember the Sith would never called themselves troopers as they are more egotistical than that.

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » July 17th, 2019, 2:09 pm

Of the three I find Palpy's Royal Guards the most intimidating appearance-wise.
Red dudes.jpg
Red dudes.jpg (116.78 KiB) Viewed 113 times