Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discuss Episodes 7-9 here.
Master Magnus

Re: Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Post by Master Magnus »

So, the teaser: YouTube

* Billy Dee Williams! :w00t:
* Ian McDiarmid! :w00t:
* Is that a piece of the Death Star at 1:39? The superlaser, to be exact.
Lord Tesla

Post by Lord Tesla »

Master Magnus wrote: April 12th, 2019, 2:24 pm So, the teaser: YouTube

Never was a big Lando fan, but, with so little of the OT remaining in these nightmare films, I must admit, I was pleased to see him.
Master Magnus wrote: April 12th, 2019, 2:24 pm* Ian McDiarmid! :w00t:
I concur, but--you knew it was coming, didn't you?--two things: 1) they're resuscitating the dead because they can't create the living in interesting enough forms, case in point, (2): Snokey--what was the point of him? If Palpatine's still the key...
Master Magnus wrote: April 12th, 2019, 2:24 pm* Is that a piece of the Death Star at 1:39? The superlaser, to be exact.
It's sure as heck no moon, dude... :lol:

But where is that thing? There were only two we know of, so...is that the one from the battle Yavin? Or is that on the Forest Moon of Endor...Dear Lord, there could be Ewoks... :shock:

Did you also notice: the Skywalker Saber is back in one piece? Did you also notice it makes no sense to zoom in on a lightsaber armed presumed-Jedi: why didn't the fighter start firing on Rey from extreme range? Did you notice the Millennium Falcon has her dish back?

And who the hell is Skywalker, and how is he/she/it rising? (Serious question.)

Finally, the Saga ends?

I have a bad feeling about that.

And also about the droid with the Dixie cup head ad the lunar-rover-wheel body. None of these new-fangled things are fit to do low-level maintenance on Artoo.

Ewoks...

I have a pretty bad feeling about that, too.

I thought I was joking about that in my little fan fic.
Lord Tesla
Witty remark, snappy saying or catch phrase forthcoming
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

I wanted to feel some level of hype, I REALLY DID!
I did not.
The "on your marks, get set, g....wait, ok go" moment totally deflated my hope, and when she force jumped over Kylo's Tie Fighter....UGGH!
I was like WHY!??? I would have loved to see her use Kylo's OP ability to "freeze' things in motion....of just drop to the ground and gut the Tie as it flew over her. Like Cary Grant does here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIY7BQkbIT8
The scene with Lando made me wonder if L337 was between his legs....UUUGGGHHHH >.<
Throughout the whole trailer I was like, "Where the ominous feeling?", "who's the true villain of the ST???"
(Thanks JJ! That was a brilliant reply to Colbert's question BTW) :cheers:
Then we see the remnants of a DS in an ocean....it's gotta be Endor!
And then we hear ol Sheev cackling....
Way to shoe horn Palpy into this and utterly eradicate Anakin's entire life legacy and redemption!!!

And I'm on the fence about the title The Rise of Skywalker, is that an FU to Rian? Are we referring to Kylo Skywalker (Please NO!) Is it referring to Rey? (AGAIN PLEASE NO!), Does it mean Luke is gonna pull a Jesus Christ and walk outta a cave on Octoo (sp?)

Save me Jon Favereu and Dave Filoni you're my only hope! And Benioff and Weiss deliver us from evil!
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Lord Tesla wrote: April 13th, 2019, 11:25 am

Never was a big Lando fan, but, with so little of the OT remaining in these nightmare films, I must admit, I was pleased to see him.
I really liked Lando so seeing him again was great! :) And as you say, he's one of the few remains of the OT...
Lord Tesla wrote:
I concur, but--you knew it was coming, didn't you?--two things: 1) they're resuscitating the dead because they can't create the living in interesting enough forms, case in point, (2): Snokey--what was the point of him? If Palpatine's still the key...
No, I really didn't see that coming. And you're right about Snokey... JJ said in an interview at Celebration that he consulted with George Lucas on the story of IX and how to bring Palpatine back, so hopefully there'll be something not too contrived.
Lord Tesla wrote:
Master Magnus wrote: April 12th, 2019, 2:24 pm* Is that a piece of the Death Star at 1:39? The superlaser, to be exact.

:laugh:
Lord Tesla wrote:But where is that thing? There were only two we know of, so...is that the one from the battle Yavin? Or is that on the Forest Moon of Endor...Dear Lord, there could be Ewoks... :shock:
The Endor moon... Just think about it: Wicket leads the party to the debris. Yub-yub! :w00t: Seriously though, from the stills shown at Celebration, one showing the group with a landed Falcon in a wooded area with tall, slim trees, a shot of Rey in what appears to be more of a jungle than a forest and a production still of a Blockade Runner with the same configuration as Leia's in ANH in an area with vines, it does appear to be more Yavin IV than the Endor moon. And then there's the ANH medallion shown in the teaser. It would make more sense with the DSII, but we shall see...
Lord Tesla wrote:Did you also notice: the Skywalker Saber is back in one piece? Did you also notice it makes no sense to zoom in on a lightsaber armed presumed-Jedi: why didn't the fighter start firing on Rey from extreme range? Did you notice the Millennium Falcon has her dish back?
Yes, noted the saber. Apparently Rey decided to fix the old saber rather than making a new one. I did not see the dish on the MF. Good catch! :)
Lord Tesla wrote:And who the hell is Skywalker, and how is he/she/it rising? (Serious question.)
Indeed... Is it Ben? Is it the "new Jedi order" that goes under the name Skywalkers?
Lord Tesla wrote:And also about the droid with the Dixie cup head ad the lunar-rover-wheel body. None of these new-fangled things are fit to do low-level maintenance on Artoo.
Indeed. I find the lack of R2 disconcerting... :heart: :r2:
Lord Tesla wrote:Ewoks...

Nah, they're great...
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

I had an epiphany just now that I want to share with you guys!
https://free-swim.blogspot.com/
So celebration has sparked a glimmer of hope in me regarding episode IX.
Like the good ol days I'm gonna share my theory, this is gonna be a rough draft so to speak...
Who is Reys parents
How is she so powerful without ANY formal Jedi Training?
What the F was Snoke's importance?
Is Sheeve in IX
Did Palps actually know Plageuis's ability to cheat death?
What ever happened to Luke's severed hand that was rumored to kick off this trilogy in TFA?

How does this scene answer most of these questions?
Attachments
last-jedi-rey-mirror-cave-tall-1.jpg
last-jedi-rey-mirror-cave-tall-1.jpg (105.3 KiB) Viewed 99978 times
Javen

Post by Javen »

But where is that thing? There were only two we know of, so...is that the one from the battle Yavin? Or is that on the Forest Moon of Endor...Dear Lord, there could be Ewoks... :shock:

Did you also notice: the Skywalker Saber is back in one piece? Did you also notice it makes no sense to zoom in on a lightsaber armed presumed-Jedi: why didn't the fighter start firing on Rey from extreme range? Did you notice the Millennium Falcon has her dish back?

Finally, the Saga ends?

And also about the droid with the Dixie cup head ad the lunar-rover-wheel body. None of these new-fangled things are fit to do low-level maintenance on Artoo.

Ewoks...

Lando being in it makes sense because the Resistance is pretty much extinct and Leia knows Lando, so who better to bring them help

And the ST is far beyond better than that garbage trash called the prequels.

I 100% doubt Palpatine is in the movie as a living, breathing,walking flesh and bone person. The point of them going to Endor is because something brings them there. And it's in Palpatine's throne room/Deathstar that both sides want. Sp Palpatine will be a flashback, recording, Holocron or something. He isn't alive.

The tie fighter probably didn't fire on Rey because it's most likley a vison or dream. In fact when she does the flip the tie fight goes right through her. So it has to be a vision and not real.
Last edited by Javen on April 15th, 2019, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Javen

Post by Javen »

Siamese Sith wrote: April 13th, 2019, 4:01 pm I wanted to feel some level of hype, I REALLY DID!
I did not.
The "on your marks, get set, g....wait, ok go" moment totally deflated my hope, and when she force jumped over Kylo's Tie Fighter....UGGH!
I was like WHY!??? I would have loved to see her use Kylo's OP ability to "freeze' things in motion....of just drop to the ground and gut the Tie as it flew over her. Like Cary Grant does here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIY7BQkbIT8
The scene with Lando made me wonder if L337 was between his legs....UUUGGGHHHH >.<
Throughout the whole trailer I was like, "Where the ominous feeling?", "who's the true villain of the ST???"
(Thanks JJ! That was a brilliant reply to Colbert's question BTW) :cheers:
Then we see the remnants of a DS in an ocean....it's gotta be Endor!
And then we hear ol Sheev cackling....
Way to shoe horn Palpy into this and utterly eradicate Anakin's entire life legacy and redemption!!!

And I'm on the fence about the title The Rise of Skywalker, is that an FU to Rian? Are we referring to Kylo Skywalker (Please NO!) Is it referring to Rey? (AGAIN PLEASE NO!), Does it mean Luke is gonna pull a Jesus Christ and walk outta a cave on Octoo (sp?)

Save me Jon Favereu and Dave Filoni you're my only hope! And Benioff and Weiss deliver us from evil!
The flipping. Why is it a big deal? I also believe it is some sort of vision or something. The tie goes right through her.

Shoe horn Palpatine? It was laugh. Have you read the Aftermath trilogy books? If not then you should. As I posted to Lord Tesla, I doubt he is alive in this movie. They go to Endor/Deathstar2 for a reason that has to do with Palpatine and what he planned. Something is there both sides want and are looking for.

There is no FU to Rian. There is not gonna be some retcon. There's nothing wrong with TLJ other than people's crazy expectations and silly theories, These movies were about the new generation and not about OT characters and was stated from the beginning when Disney bought it.

The Rise of Skywalker name is pretty obvious. As in from Anakin until now. The arc of the whole story.
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

Javen I 110% agree with you that Sheeve is dead, and all the questions will be answered by either a holocron recording or data recording on the DSII remains on Endor. I had some thoughts I wrote on my blog on how IX can conclude AND incorporate both the PT the OT AND the ST. Give it a read and let me know what ya think.
Javen

Post by Javen »

Siamese Sith wrote: April 15th, 2019, 8:57 am Javen I 110% agree with you that Sheeve is dead, and all the questions will be answered by either a holocron recording or data recording on the DSII remains on Endor. I had some thoughts I wrote on my blog on how IX can conclude AND incorporate both the PT the OT AND the ST. Give it a read and let me know what ya think.
I think I've thought along the lines as you in various way you have stated in your blog. Because actually in EP VII there was supposed to be the hand falling with the lighsaber from space at the beginning and it was cut. There was also another part to Rey's force-back vison that was cut. The Deathstar at Endor was also originally was going to be in VII as well and the searching in Palpatine's thrown room. It was in the artwork book.

The prequels were about an unanswered question of Anakin who had these abilities and how he came to be. And was about Clones by the end.

So is Rey a clone of Luke? Was it a plan to infiltrate and disrupt the Jedi? But it worked with Anakin to help end the Jedi, but it backfires with Rey and causes the Jedi to rise? I don't know. It's plausible.

If Rey is a clone it could fit into the narrative. It could be the plan all along. There are lots of hints I guess when you really think about it. But not totally sold just yet. Or she was cloned from Anakin's arm.
Last edited by Javen on April 15th, 2019, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Javen wrote: April 15th, 2019, 6:56 am

Finally, the Saga ends?

Ewoks...

Lando being in it makes sense because the Resistance is pretty much extinct and Leia knows Lando, so who better to bring them help

And the ST is far beyond better than that garbage trash called the prequels.

I 100% doubt Palpatine is in the movie as a living, breathing,walking flesh and bone person. The point of them going to Endor is because something brings them there. And it's in Palpatine's throne room/Deathstar that both sides want. Sp Palpatine will be a flashback, recording, Holocron or something. He isn't alive.

The tie fighter probably didn't fire on Rey because it's most likley a vison or dream. In fact when she does the flip the tie fight goes right through her. So it has to be a vision and not real.
No bashing, Javen!
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Siamese Sith wrote: April 15th, 2019, 8:57 am Javen I 110% agree with you that Sheeve is dead, and all the questions will be answered by either a holocron recording or data recording on the DSII remains on Endor. I had some thoughts I wrote on my blog on how IX can conclude AND incorporate both the PT the OT AND the ST. Give it a read and let me know what ya think.
I very much doubt that Abrams would use McDiarmid and consult with George Lucas solely for a holocron/vision etc. My guess is that Sidious will be playing a larger role behind the scenes (though the role in the movie might not be that big). It would certainly tie into the Death Star wreckage. Will Anakin's helmet play a role? Will Hayden appear? Will Anakin return from the Netherworld of the Force and duke it out with the essence of Sidious? Or perhaps it isn't more than a cameo with Kylo interacting with Palpatine's essence or something: Twitter, Yahoo News! on YouTube
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

I think Lando's role in this movie is probably information broker, Leia seeks him out for info regarding "a bad feeling".
Leia splits the kids into 2 parties Finn, Poe and Rose / Chewie, Rey and 3PO, Rey goes somewhere and force ghost Luke talks to her about something while Finn, Rose and Poe get caught by the Knights of Ren.
Speaking of them the reason they weren't mentioned in TLJ was because they were on a double secret mission by Kylo. Now they have returned from ??? with info that will lead him to the true puppet master (Sheev).
Here's where we'll get our monologue from either Sheev or a Holocron/datapad OR Sheev clone OR another Snoke. Since neither Kylo nor Rey know who he is they'll probably offer to help the feeble old man.
And while all is revealed to these two, Fin, Poe and Rose battle the army of Ren, while Leia, Lando and the resistance battle the first order's fleet above (planet X).
Javen

Post by Javen »

Master Magnus wrote: April 15th, 2019, 10:14 am
I very much doubt that Abrams would use McDiarmid and consult with George Lucas solely for a holocron/vision etc. My guess is that Sidious will be playing a larger role behind the scenes (though the role in the movie might not be that big). It would certainly tie into the Death Star wreckage. Will Anakin's helmet play a role? Will Hayden appear? Will Anakin return from the Netherworld of the Force and duke it out with the essence of Sidious? Or perhaps it isn't more than a cameo with Kylo interacting with Palpatine's essence or something: Twitter, Yahoo News! on YouTube
Why not? People act like just because JJ spoke to Lucas as if the others didn't. Everybody comes to Lucas. The whole story group comes to Lucas. Rian Johnson did too. Palpatine will not be flesh and bone alive person. The whole Deathstar bit was actually suppose to be in TFA. Palpatine had a plan before he died. And it was in the Aftermath books. It doesn't need Palpatine to be alive in person.
Javen

Post by Javen »

Siamese Sith wrote: April 15th, 2019, 11:37 am I think Lando's role in this movie is probably information broker, Leia seeks him out for info regarding "a bad feeling".
Leia splits the kids into 2 parties Finn, Poe and Rose / Chewie, Rey and 3PO, Rey goes somewhere and force ghost Luke talks to her about something while Finn, Rose and Poe get caught by the Knights of Ren.
Speaking of them the reason they weren't mentioned in TLJ was because they were on a double secret mission by Kylo. Now they have returned from ??? with info that will lead him to the true puppet master (Sheev).
Here's where we'll get our monologue from either Sheev or a Holocron/datapad OR Sheev clone OR another Snoke. Since neither Kylo nor Rey know who he is they'll probably offer to help the feeble old man.
And while all is revealed to these two, Fin, Poe and Rose battle the army of Ren, while Leia, Lando and the resistance battle the first order's fleet above (planet X).
JJ says they won't be split up at all. They are together on this adventure. Not apart like TLJ.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Javen wrote: April 15th, 2019, 1:00 pm
Master Magnus wrote: April 15th, 2019, 10:14 am
Why not? People act like just because JJ spoke to Lucas as if the others didn't. Everybody comes to Lucas. The whole story group comes to Lucas. Rian Johnson did too. Palpatine will not be flesh and bone alive person. The whole Deathstar bit was actually suppose to be in TFA. Palpatine had a plan before he died. And it was in the Aftermath books. It doesn't need Palpatine to be alive in person.
I think it's too early to say anything definitive. I do believe that both possibilities are likely, but my feeling is that Palpy does play a role behind the scenes and could've been the one pulling Snoke's strings. That would explain Snoke's fixation on Skywalker and why he sounds like Palpy. And where was Snoke during the Empire era? Yes, the Death Star was involved in Episode VII at a very early stage. We don't know yet how the story unfolds and how much really remains from those early concepts.
People, from Kennedy to Abrams, have said that Palpatine is "returning". I also think that points to a somewhat more pivotal role than merely a cameo. However, I think that could be a case of wishful thinking...
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

Ok I just had another epiphany they are gonna find info on the remains of the DSII which leads them back to Jakku where they find the emperor's top secret cloning chamber, inside are thousands of cloning pods like on Kamino. All young boys. All dead but 1. Rey saves the boy from Kylo and brings the boy to General Leia to raise....the son she never had. She returns to politics since the republic is in chaos and without leadership. And over the years her son (the clone of Sheev Palpatine) follows in her footsteps! The end is the beginning....
This leaves Leia alive and Kylo remains on the dark side and Rey on the light side.
Last edited by Siamese Sith on April 18th, 2019, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thepepgal

Post by thepepgal »

I think that Palpatine could be a Force Ghost. It is a way of cheating death by living within the Force. JJ consulted Lucas to find out if Sith could learn this ability since Qui Gon appears to be the first Jedi to master this trait.

I don't believe Rey is a clone as a clone is usually the same sex as the donor. I know the Kaminos could alter the dna but seems a stretch to change the sex.

Kylo has always interested in his grandfather so going back to the DS to retrieve artifacts could be possible and the resistance track him there for a showdown.
Remember, the Force will be with you always.
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

thepepgal wrote: April 16th, 2019, 4:47 pm

I don't believe Rey is a clone as a clone is usually the same sex as the donor. I know the Kaminos could alter the dna but seems a stretch to change the sex.
That’s true. Perhaps they needed a host body too create a Clone because Luke’s arm wasn’t enough. So maybe Kylo wasn’t lying about Rey’s parents, maybe some deplorable parents sold their child to the empire for some credits.
borgmatrix

Post by borgmatrix »

At the Episode IX panel, they clearly framed IX as the conclusion to the Skywalker saga. And Palpatine is the big bad of this Saga. A reveal like this, in that context, wouldn’t be done without a significant role for him. He’s alive. I believe that firmly. Whether he survived the fall, extended his life a la Plagueis, or lives via a clone body, who knows. But a reveal like this wouldn’t be done if he was just appearing via holo recording.

This trilogy viewed on its own has a void with Snoke dead. Kylo could fill that role, but we’ve had two movies of him being in conflict. Lumped in with the other two trilogies as the capper of this whole “Skywalker saga”, Palpatine fills that void and provides a focus for what our gang of heroes is needing to vanquish to bring this story to a close. Seeing them on foot headed towards the ruins of the Death Star certainly feels like them seeking out an evil to extinguish...Palpatine.

I’ve made no secret of how much of a disaster I found Episodes VII and VIII. I was contemplating not going to see IX in the theater prior to Celebration. Ian McDiarmid being back is a massive surprise for me, but a welcome one. I’m genuinely curious now and will see this for sure. I still have a feeling VII and VIII are going to feel pointless and like a waste of two movies, with IX being more linked with Episodes I - VI but featuring the sequel trilogy leads. I don’t think there’s a way to salvage this trilogy over all, and really wish Disney hadn’t rushed VII out when Arndt struggled to get his script done, that they’d paused and consulted Lucas then. But, whatever positives are being brought to IX now I’ll take.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

borgmatrix wrote: April 20th, 2019, 9:13 pm At the Episode IX panel, they clearly framed IX as the conclusion to the Skywalker saga. And Palpatine is the big bad of this Saga. A reveal like this, in that context, wouldn’t be done without a significant role for him. He’s alive. I believe that firmly. Whether he survived the fall, extended his life a la Plagueis, or lives via a clone body, who knows. But a reveal like this wouldn’t be done if he was just appearing via holo recording.

This trilogy viewed on its own has a void with Snoke dead. Kylo could fill that role, but we’ve had two movies of him being in conflict. Lumped in with the other two trilogies as the capper of this whole “Skywalker saga”, Palpatine fills that void and provides a focus for what our gang of heroes is needing to vanquish to bring this story to a close. Seeing them on foot headed towards the ruins of the Death Star certainly feels like them seeking out an evil to extinguish...Palpatine.

I’ve made no secret of how much of a disaster I found Episodes VII and VIII. I was contemplating not going to see IX in the theater prior to Celebration. Ian McDiarmid being back is a massive surprise for me, but a welcome one. I’m genuinely curious now and will see this for sure. I still have a feeling VII and VIII are going to feel pointless and like a waste of two movies, with IX being more linked with Episodes I - VI but featuring the sequel trilogy leads. I don’t think there’s a way to salvage this trilogy over all, and really wish Disney hadn’t rushed VII out when Arndt struggled to get his script done, that they’d paused and consulted Lucas then. But, whatever positives are being brought to IX now I’ll take.
I'm right on the same page! Exactly how large a role McDiarmid will have as the Emperor remains to be seen. I do believe he serves the same role as he has been previously, that of being the one pulling the strings from behind the scenes. I think that it would be a huge mistake if Abrams would "subvert expectations" in regards to Palpatine returning. It would be a backlash and probably no more movies.

I also don't think that the ST overall can be saved. I also do not have faith in Abrams as a creative film maker. However, there are plenty of people who enjoys them.
borgmatrix

Post by borgmatrix »

Master Magnus wrote: April 21st, 2019, 5:54 am I'm right on the same page! Exactly how large a role McDiarmid will have as the Emperor remains to be seen. I do believe he serves the same role as he has been previously, that of being the one pulling the strings from behind the scenes.
Agreed. It may not necessarily be a lot of screen time, but the significance of the appearance will be big.
I think that it would be a huge mistake if Abrams would "subvert expectations" in regards to Palpatine returning.
That was Rian Johnson's thing. I'm expecting this to be a response/counter (FU?) to what Johnson did, so I highly doubt there'll be any subversion of expectations.
I also do not have faith in Abrams as a creative film maker. However, there are plenty of people who enjoys them.
I do have faith in Chris Terrio. Not to somehow correct for Episodes VII and VIII (too late), but to make Episode IX compelling on its own and to connect back to I-VI in an interesting way. And Abrams can/will bring the verve needed as director. I imagine Abrams provided a couple major points/ideas he wanted with Terrio filling in the rest (details and connective tissue).
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

I might be behind the information power curve but apparently IX’s plot might’ve leaked....
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Siamese Sith wrote: May 1st, 2019, 12:37 pm I might be behind the information power curve but apparently IX’s plot might’ve leaked....
I've seen a few rumors (one awful), but...
borgmatrix

Post by borgmatrix »

Any links you guys have to these supposed leaks?
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

borgmatrix wrote: May 13th, 2019, 4:12 pm Any links you guys have to these supposed leaks?
Potential Spoilers ahead.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1sXi-sCMc8
borgmatrix

Post by borgmatrix »

Siamese Sith wrote: May 14th, 2019, 12:56 pm Potential Spoilers ahead.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1sXi-sCMc8
Thanks.

I can see this being true. If it is, my disappointment would be that McDiarmid would have very limited screentime in the movie. I'd rather see him as Sidious, than someone else. But, I do like the idea of a villain who's objective through the movie is trying to resurrect Sidious, while the heroes have to stop it.

I like the idea of Rey and Ben/Kylo fighting together again, but I'd want to see them both survive. Don't see a reason to kill off one of them. So, I'd hope its more the idea of Kylo Ren dying so that Ben can survive, as opposed to Ben physically dying.
thepepgal

Post by thepepgal »

Vanity Fair have released their issue showing sneak preview. Here is a link to the photos with descriptions from the OS:

https://www.starwars.com/news/vanity-fa ... -skywalker
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Yet another desert planet? Whoopee...
thepepgal

Post by thepepgal »

Master Magnus wrote: May 25th, 2019, 2:05 am Yet another desert planet? Whoopee...
Chistopher Eccleston once said when he was asked why Dr Who had a northern accent: "That every planet had a north.". It's the same with deserts, every planet has one. :laugh:
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

thepepgal wrote: May 25th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Master Magnus wrote: May 25th, 2019, 2:05 am Yet another desert planet? Whoopee...
Chistopher Eccleston once said when he was asked why Dr Who had a northern accent: "That every planet had a north.". It's the same with deserts, every planet has one. :laugh:
:laugh: