D-23 Expo July 14-16

Siamese Sith

D-23 Expo July 14-16

Post by Siamese Sith »

With SWCO behind us let's look to the future, Disney's Expo that happens every other year is coming this July! At the 2015 convention we got some exciting news regarding Star Wars Land and I'm positive we will get a presentation with updates on the progress and highlights we can look forward to in 2019...(that's some good timing!)
But what other Star Wars news can we expect?
A teaser trailer for the Han Solo movie?
News about other stand alone movies?
Another trailer for TLJ?
News about the next animated Star Wars series?
News or a trailer for that other Star Wars game?
What do my dellow fellagates want to see from D-23?
Lord Tesla

Re: D-23 Expo July 14-16

Post by Lord Tesla »

What do we want? I can speak only for myself, but, it would drastically increase my confidence in the Mickey Mouse Club if they

1) Apologized for making a hash of The Force Awakens

2) Apologized for making Rogue One

3) Decanonizing Jar Jar Binks would be welcome, as well.
Lord Tesla
Witty remark, snappy saying or catch phrase forthcoming
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Well, Kathleen Kennedy has hinted for more info on third Story-movie during summer, so hopefully...

Rogue One was fantastic, but I think it's too much to hope for a movie that detached from the core characters.
Kapit

Post by Kapit »

Master Magnus wrote: April 24th, 2017, 4:50 am Well, Kathleen Kennedy has hinted for more info on third Story-movie during summer, so hopefully...
I hope the rumors of the Mr. Robot creator writing the next spinoff are confirmed here.
Former member of the EUDF - Dishonorably Discharged
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

Kapit wrote: April 24th, 2017, 9:54 am
Master Magnus wrote: April 24th, 2017, 4:50 am Well, Kathleen Kennedy has hinted for more info on third Story-movie during summer, so hopefully...
I hope the rumors of the Mr. Robot creator writing the next spinoff are confirmed here.
I spotted that story yesterday, but since I haven't watched Mr Robot I skipped reading the story.
@ Lord Tesla I agree with your first and third points. I totally disagree with you about Rogue One.