Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discuss Episodes 7-9 here.
Siamese Sith

Re: Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Post by Siamese Sith » September 3rd, 2019, 5:09 pm

Master Magnus wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:34 am
There are now more or less complete plot descriptions of TROS floating around. I'd say that this tweet summon them up: Twitter
I've heard everything I need, and I PRAY TO GOD this is all BS to protect the actual plot.
but I'm afraid it's not.
So Sheev was thrown down a shaft that led to the DSII reactor core, the DSII explodes in extraordinary fashion, and he survives.....GTFOH!!!!!

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » September 4th, 2019, 2:05 pm

What are they calling it when a Sith corrupts a Kyber Crystal? Bleeding it?
I think I’d like it more if say Sidious’ essence was absorbed by the Kyber Crystal just before it exploded. And shards crashed onto the forest moon of Endor and poisoned the planet and corrupted the Ewoks!
And Dark Side Acolytes scavenged the Endor System for remnants of the Last Sith. They collect shards and they too become corrupted and begin rebuilding the Sith Empire in the unknown regions.

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » September 4th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Siamese Sith wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:05 pm
I think I’d like it more if say Sidious’ essence was absorbed by the Kyber Crystal just before it exploded. And shards crashed onto the forest moon of Endor and poisoned the planet and corrupted the Ewoks!
And Dark Side Acolytes scavenged the Endor System for remnants of the Last Sith. They collect shards and they too become corrupted and begin rebuilding the Sith Empire in the unknown regions.
Well, time will tell... Ewoks are actually said to be appearing in the movies, though not doing anything.

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » September 6th, 2019, 11:36 am

Master Magnus wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Siamese Sith wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:05 pm
Well, time will tell... Ewoks are actually said to be appearing in the movies, though not doing anything.
Of course they’re in it and not doing anything. Just like everything from the OT.

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » September 11th, 2019, 10:05 am

The rumors are getting increasingly weirder...

Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith » September 11th, 2019, 12:13 pm

Sand worms, Phallic symbols, resurrections, Fan X convention interventions and reshoots....this seems like a well planned production!
And Rian Johnson talking about finding the essence of Star Wars....shouldn't he have found that PRIOR to TLJ?
Where's Javen, I need a rey of positivity!

Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus » September 14th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Siamese Sith wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Sand worms, Phallic symbols, resurrections, Fan X convention interventions and reshoots....this seems like a well planned production!
And Rian Johnson talking about finding the essence of Star Wars....shouldn't he have found that PRIOR to TLJ?
Where's Javen, I need a rey of positivity!
Reshoots are normal during large productions. It's rumored that the reshoots that took place was for additional material for the opening scene which directly follows the opening scroll and which is rumored to be a flashback to Endor (shortly after ROTJ).

The resurrection bit is odd, to say the least and not something to have been seen earlier (well, in Legends, Cade Skywalker had that capability IIRC).