Parents and Padawans

Relax and have fun with fellow Senators.
Siamese Sith

Parents and Padawans

Post by Siamese Sith »

Have questions or concerns or just want to share a mile stone about your Padawan, here's the place to share!
Siamese Sith

Re: Parents and Padawans

Post by Siamese Sith »

OK I'll kick it off my clan grew one member larger last September with the addition of my daughter Kaitlyn Riley, she's going on 7 months, my son turned 7 y/o last January. He's finally getting into Star Wars. He watches Rebels with me and enjoys watching TCW on Netflix.
I'm going to take him to watch The Last Jedi this December with Krogenar and my other friends.
Zedekk

Post by Zedekk »

My son, Ben (3yo), was sitting in my lap watching the teaser for Ep. VIII and he tells me, "Let's watch that!" and he meant as in right now. I had to explain to him that it wasn't coming out until 8 months later. Also on the parenting note, he's starting his potty training! yeah the end of diapers is in sight folks!
impermanance is the only constant in the universe of change
Blizzard

Post by Blizzard »

Congrats on the newish Babe, SS!!!!

Wow, Ben is already 3?!! I guess is has been 2 years since I have seen you and the fam, Zee.

Ah diapers... Last weekend I changed my first one in many years. We babysat my boyfriend's grandsons. They are 3 and 5 and call me Grandma Jenn. :shock: It was hell, I am going to have to baby proof this place.

My own padawan is 26 now, he wants to settle down and have kids, but first he has to stop dating meth whores who sleep in his basement. He's made the first step, he came back from camping on Monday and threw her out of his house. :w00t:
Keeping kittens warm since 1998.
Darill Cyllem

Post by Darill Cyllem »

My padawan is 5, and he was promoted to big brother last year. The BG (baby girl) is already 1.

Blizzee, I cannot fathom that C is 26.
Master Kinnon

Post by Master Kinnon »

Those ages are frightening!
Zedekk

Post by Zedekk »

Hit a milestone the other day. My son was sitting at the dinner table and just randomly said, "You know, Boba Fett is really cool, 'cause he is a bad guy." And I told him "Yes, Ben you are absolutely right." :mando: I don't think Pandabear was too pleased. She doesn't think much of the Fett.
Zedekk

Post by Zedekk »

Okay feels really weird to be here and say that my son is staring down ten years of life in July. My Daughter just turned 11! she is a tween. I'm too old for this people!