Last Movie Watched

Movies, books, television, sports, and games.
toVor

Re: Last Movie Watched

Post by toVor » December 21st, 2017, 11:30 pm

I was definitely underwhelmed but I don't hate it either. I did love TFA, I left the theater filled with excitement and nostalgia all over again back in 2015. But this time I left...in want of something more. Like I said, I was underwhelmed. However I'm going to see it again, and the 2nd time knowing what I know now, I will try to enjoy it for what it is and not what it was expected to be. Well see how that turns out for me.

Darth Badly Awakens wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 4:55 pm
I don't think I hate it.

I really loved The Force Awakens. I think Rey and Finn are great new characters and I loved having the original three (Luke, Leia, Han) back especially the charm of Han Solo again.

I was hoping to love TLJ as much, but... better take this to a SPOILER thread!

toVor wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 3:33 am
December 20th, 2017, 4:15 am
The Last Jedi.

The strangest of the Star Wars films for me.

I need to see it again.
Your very first post on this board, or rather the prior version of this board, was to express your hatred of Episode II and I as well. Now this one you say you need to see it again? Did you like it old man, or not sure?
"Your focus determines your reality." --Qui-Gon Jinn
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." --John Lennon
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Carl Sagan

Darth Badly Awakens

Post by Darth Badly Awakens » December 22nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

It is, matey.

Hello. How are you?

borgmatrix wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 9:25 pm
toVor wrote:
Your very first post on this board, or rather the prior version of this board, was to express your hatred of Episode II and I as well. Now this one you say you need to see it again? Did you like it old man, or not sure?
Wait...is this really the Darth Badly?

Darth Badly Awakens

Post by Darth Badly Awakens » December 22nd, 2017, 3:14 pm

I would say, old friend, that we are in exactly the same place.

I loved TFA and rewatched it on DVD a week before TLJ and loved it again.

toVor wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 11:30 pm
I was definitely underwhelmed but I don't hate it either. I did love TFA, I left the theater filled with excitement and nostalgia all over again back in 2015. But this time I left...in want of something more. Like I said, I was underwhelmed. However I'm going to see it again, and the 2nd time knowing what I know now, I will try to enjoy it for what it is and not what it was expected to be. Well see how that turns out for me.

December 21st, 2017, 4:55 pm
I don't think I hate it.

I really loved The Force Awakens. I think Rey and Finn are great new characters and I loved having the original three (Luke, Leia, Han) back especially the charm of Han Solo again.

I was hoping to love TLJ as much, but... better take this to a SPOILER thread!

toVor wrote:

borgmatrix

Post by borgmatrix » December 22nd, 2017, 6:03 pm

December 22nd, 2017, 3:13 pm
It is, matey.

Hello. How are you?
Doing well. I was relatively new during your last bit of time on the old forums. Man, you gave me fits. Drove me absolutely nuts. :laugh: Of course, I was "but the learner" back then. I'd like to think I'm a bit wiser now. :yoda:

Welcome back!