[TV] Arrowverse

Movies, books, television, sports, and games.
Jack

[TV] Arrowverse

Post by Jack »

A topic for all things Arrowverse -- Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Constantine, Black Lightning and whatever other shows they create in the future.
"These bridges are clearly not built to code."
"Sure they are! The pirate code."
Cassus Fett

Re: [TV] Arrowverse

Post by Cassus Fett »

Not seen Constantine or Black Lightning yet, which Earth are they on?

My only gripe against the series so far is that Supergirl is on a different Earth to the others, surely there would be a "supergirl" of Earth-1
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Jack

Post by Jack »

Constantine was on NBC and only lasted a season, but they brought him over for an episode on Arrow, so that was part of the main universe.

Black Lightning's still in the process of being shot. It'll be the next TV show.
"These bridges are clearly not built to code."
"Sure they are! The pirate code."
Rollafett

Post by Rollafett »

I haven't missed an episode of The Flash. The first season was beyond phenomenal, but sadly it has gone steadily downhill since. I still dig it, but this current season needs to wrap up in a extremely satisfying way for me to blindly commit to season 4.

The other shows....well, I've seen a handful of both Arrow and Supergirl, but nothing has ever come close to blowing me away, so I don't watch regularly. I started watching Legends of Tomorrow when it started, got an episode and a half in....something came up and I never finished the 2nd episode. I've never felt compelled to return to it, even though I have heard that this second season is far better than the first. Oh well.

Never saw Constantine, and I will probably check out Black Lightening when it starts up. I hope to find another one of these shows that I can get into.
"All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."