YES! :w00t:
MrHondo

Re: The Clone Wars

Post by MrHondo »

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH :w00t:
MrHondo

Post by MrHondo »

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7WyhWZkzk
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

That's cool! Didn't see this coming, I wish Disney would put it on CN first and then to their streaming service as I'm not planning on paying for Netflix and another Streaming service also.
The scene with Ashoka makes me wonder when in the timeline that scene takes place. Also what are the chances that Mando id Sabine???
Since this takes place prior to Order 66 there's a chance we'll see Caleb Dume!
MrHondo

Post by MrHondo »

Yeah, I love how they teased Clone Wars, BUTTT you have to pay for the Disney Service.....GOTCHA! I will have to see what the streaming service will offer before I put money into it. And, yes, it would be awesome if Caleb Dume makes an appearance ..
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

The unfinished Utapau arc on the sixth season Blu-Ray set had gone me by... I watched it and it was pretty good! I wonder if this four season arc makes up part of the twelve episodes that are to be released?
thepepgal

Post by thepepgal »

Mags, Any episode already released won't be included in the new episodes. I suspect the new ones are the scripts that were meant to be part of sixth season but never fully finished before the studio shutdown manufacture.
Remember, the Force will be with you always.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

thepepgal wrote: August 12th, 2018, 12:37 pm Mags, Any episode already released won't be included in the new episodes. I suspect the new ones are the scripts that were meant to be part of sixth season but never fully finished before the studio shutdown manufacture.
Well, they weren't released as such, but I see what you mean. It would be nice to see them in a finished state, and not only as the crude story reel.

EDIT: Apparently, the story reels for the Bad Batch-arc (which I haven't watched), which was released on the Official Site is also to be released. Got to check it out.
thepepgal

Post by thepepgal »

The sixth season I bought on bluray were finished episodes. They have even been aired on Aussie pay tv.
Remember, the Force will be with you always.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

thepepgal wrote: August 13th, 2018, 8:43 am The sixth season I bought on bluray were finished episodes. They have even been aired on Aussie pay tv.
The Utapau-arc (consisting of the four episodes A Death on Utapau, In Search of the Crystal, Crystal Crisis and The Big Bang) was never finished. It was included in a crude story reel form (but with finished voice acting) as a bonus on the Blu Ray here. It's centered on Anakin and Obi-Wan stumbling across a Separatist plot to obtain a giant Kyber crystal (and there's also a touching scene with the two discussing Ahsoka).

The trailer for the new episodes includes the leader of the Clones in the Bad Batch-arc, so it's included in some form.
Master Magnus

Post by Master Magnus »

Watched the unfinished reels of the Bad Batch-arc. It wasn't as good as the unfinished Utapau-arc, but it had its moments.

It's clear that the trailer for the newly produced episodes of TCW shows two arcs: The Siege of Mandalore-arc that will segue into ROTS and at least part of the Bad Batch-arc. The trailer includes the finished artwork and animation of Obi-Wan's shuttle landing at Fort Anaxes from the second episode of the Bad Batch-arc story reels, "A Distant Echo".
BB_reel_finished.jpg
BB_reel_finished.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 41571 times
Siamese Sith

Post by Siamese Sith »

The conversation between Bo Katan and Ahsoka as Maul is being transported in the containment cell was absolutely fantastic!
“A relic from a bygone era when Mandolorians had a reason to imprison you force wielding maniacs”
With this one sentence the ground work has been laid for some form of the Jedi/ Mandalorian War in the future!
Master Shrive

Post by Master Shrive »

Making the most of a two week free trial of Disney+, I finally finished the last season of The Clone Wars today. I really, really enjoyed it. I've just finished the last four episodes back to back. Great use of Maul. Great overlap with Order 66. I'm very glad they opted to add one final season.

It's a great reminder how of much depth there can be to Star Wars, and how good some of the action scenes can look, especially in an animated series.