Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
My son, Ben (3yo), was sitting in my lap watching the teaser for Ep. VIII and he tells me, "Let's watch that!" and he meant as in right now. I had to explain to him that it wasn't coming out until 8 months later. Also on the parenting note, he's starting his potty training! yeah the end of diapers i...
- April 14th, 2017, 9:46 pm
- Forum: The Sequel Trilogy
- Topic: Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (NO SPOILERS)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 306
I liked the teaser it delivered it's namesake.
- March 25th, 2017, 11:14 am
- Forum: The Prequel Trilogy
- Topic: Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Replies: 3
- Views: 265
I have to say when I start thinking about this movie it brings back some nostalgia for me. It was the start of a great potential hope. Thanks to GL's proclivity with using CGI and exploring a different way of film making, it seemed to miss vital parts in storytelling. I think the real problem this m...