Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- July 16th, 2017, 6:16 pm
- Forum: The Stand-Alone Movies
- Topic: Solo: A Star Wars Story (NO SPOILERS)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 404
I'm sad/glad Lucasfilm has decided to relieve the former directors Miller, and Lord and brought in Howard, but I can't decide which feeling is more prominent. Guess I'll just wait for the movie.
- July 16th, 2017, 6:10 pm
- Forum: The Original Trilogy
- Topic: Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
- Replies: 3
- Views: 632
After multiple viewings I just now (recently) noticed that the guy in the cantina standing next to the guy smoking after Obi-Wan chops limbs off, is the same guy who is seen outside in the next shot talking to Stormtroopers (in background) and C-3PO remarks how he doesn't like the look of this. It's...
My son, Ben (3yo), was sitting in my lap watching the teaser for Ep. VIII and he tells me, "Let's watch that!" and he meant as in right now. I had to explain to him that it wasn't coming out until 8 months later. Also on the parenting note, he's starting his potty training! yeah the end of diapers i...
- April 14th, 2017, 9:46 pm
- Forum: The Sequel Trilogy
- Topic: Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (NO SPOILERS)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 782
I liked the teaser it delivered it's namesake.
- March 25th, 2017, 11:14 am
- Forum: The Prequel Trilogy
- Topic: Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Replies: 8
- Views: 986
I have to say when I start thinking about this movie it brings back some nostalgia for me. It was the start of a great potential hope. Thanks to GL's proclivity with using CGI and exploring a different way of film making, it seemed to miss vital parts in storytelling. I think the real problem this m...